Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093

Tuesday, March 31, 2026

πŸ¦‰ “What’s Going On?!” Easter Hooty The Owl Funnies

This Picture Is Just For This Post

πŸ¦‰ “What’s Going On?!” 


1. The Egg‑Rolling Disaster

Hooty: Hoot, hand me that egg gently.
Hoot: Okay!
(Hoot hands it gently… then it slips, rolls down the branch, bounces off a squirrel, and lands in Hooty’s feathers.)
Hooty: What’s going on?!
Hoot: The egg picked YOU for the hunt.


2. The Branch Bounce

(Hooty steps on a wobbly branch.)
Hooty: I think this branch is safe.
(Branch drops two inches.)
Hooty: I think this branch is NOT safe!
Hoot: Uncle Hooty, you bounced like a marshmallow!
Hooty: I feel like one too.


3. The Bunny Mix‑Up

(A fluffy bunny hops by.)
Hoot: Uncle Hooty! The Easter Bunny is here!
Hooty: No, that’s just Mr. Flufferton from next tree over.
(Bunny sneezes and falls backward into a basket.)
Hooty: Never mind. That’s definitely the Easter Bunny.
Hoot: What’s going on?!
Hooty: He’s having a very bunny day.


4. The Flying Candy Incident

Hoot: I found candy!
Hooty: Don’t throw—
(Hoot tosses it. It hits a branch, ricochets, and lands in Hooty’s beak.)
Hooty: —it.
Hoot: Wow! Trick shot!
Hooty: I wasn’t even hungry.
(Eats it anyway.)


5. The Egg Hunt Chaos

(Eggs start rolling downhill for no reason.)
Hoot: Uncle Hooty! The eggs are escaping!
Hooty: Eggs don’t escape—
(One rolls between his feet and he slips, spinning in a circle.)
Hooty: WHOOOAAAA!
Hoot: What’s going on?!
Hooty: I think the eggs are winning.


6. The Sunrise Surprise

(They watch the sunrise service.)
Hooty: Isn’t this peaceful?
(A squirrel sneezes loudly, falls out of a tree, and lands in Hooty’s lap.)
Hooty: WHAT is going on?!
Squirrel: Allergies.
Hoot: Bless you… I think?


7. The Final Hoot

Hoot: Uncle Hooty, Easter is crazy!
Hooty: Yes… but the best part never changes.
Hoot: Jesus is alive!
Hooty: Exactly.
(They hoot loudly. A chipmunk faints.)
Hoot: Oops.
Hooty: That’s how you know it was a good hoot.


Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026 ©



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At treasurebox18@yahoo.com - All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include the Site Name And Proper Credit Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.