Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m

Monday, July 4, 2011

Forever and Ever - (Song) - By: Susan Y Nikitenko




Forever and Ever

7/14/2011

(children’s song) 2nd version
By : Susan Y Nikitenko

Forever, and ever;
He’ll leave me, no never.
How good He is to me.

Forever, and ever;
He’ll blame me, no never.
His death, has set me free. -- Amen!

Forever, and ever;
His love stops, no never.
Glad, I belong to Him.

Forever, and ever;
He’ll fail me, no never.
On Him, I can depend. -- Praise God!

Forever, and ever;
I’m washed,  forever;
Forgiven, of all my sin.

Forever, and ever;
One day, forever;
I’ll live, in heaven with Him.
I’ll live, in heaven with Him. -- Amen!





Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.