Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m

Monday, January 23, 2012

Jesus Is My Valentine



Jesus Is My Valentine


by: Susan Y Nikitenko
December 2008

Jesus is my Valentine;
I talk to Him each day.
He never, never leaves me;
and always listens when I pray.
Yes He is my Valentine;
there is no love like His.
He is the heart of all that is;
for Him I breathe and live.
He's a Valentine that never lies;
never hurts or breaks.
He always has forgiven me;
for all my past mistakes.
If you only knew my Valentine;
You would love Him too.
For His love is always perfect;
His love is always true.
So if your heart is longing;
for a love that never ends.
for someone that is faithful;
you know you can depend.
call upon my Valentine;
He'll wash away your sin.
He will be your Valentine;
and your dearest, dearest friend.



Craft Sheet And Note Cards





Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.