All Rights Reserved - Anything I write is G rated. Once in a while PG rated. Christian writing from infant to teen. Parent and teacher tools to teach the bible at home and at church.
To Those Interested In The Chords And Melody For The Flashcards,
I Had To Restore This And I'm Not Sure Which One Was The Corrected Version. You'll Just Have To Work With Them And Listen To U-Tube.
Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.
Win The Worry War - Children's Flashcard Song Book
No comments:
Post a Comment
We LOVE comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We LOVE comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.