Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bible Bingo For Preteens And Up - John 14


Bible Bingo John 14 - For Learning And Memory

Hi Everyone,  This Is A Bible Bingo Game For Learning John 14. This Bingo Game Is For Older Kids And Adult Learners.   If You Have More Than 8 Kids There Will Be More Than One Winner.  Keep That In Mind When You Are Choosing Prizes.  I Will Be Adding To This A Fill In The Blank Worksheet For Optional Use.  You'll Need To Check Back To Find It.  This Set Includes Eight Bingo Cards And A Bingo Calling Sheet, Plus The Fill In The Blank That I Will Add On, Lord Willing, Tomorrow.  

Follow The Link Here And Remember To Check Back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.