Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Jesus And You Make Two

 Matthew 6:6 
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.


Okay, I have to tell you.  I do not claim to be a great singer but I can prove to you that this is a song. 
I can help those who play by ear to be able to figure it out on their instrument.  It gives a beginning for arranging it
and enhancing it.  To make it sound it's best.  I do not have the equipment nor the help I need to
make these songs happen.  

Jesus and you make two is a saying I learned years ago..when I was a teenager.  It wasn't a poem or a song, but a saying.  I wrote this because the saying has helped me throughout my life as a teenager and also now (as who I am now.) 

I'm not going to be too prideful to let you hear me sing this ..even if it's not perfect.  

Jesus And You Make Two

soon





Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At treasurebox18@yahoo.com - All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Proper Credit Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.