Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m

Friday, November 9, 2018

Be The Biggest Valentine Of My Life - Lesson


Follow Here: Listen To The Song



Be The Biggest Valentine Of My Life

Be the Biggest Valentine of my life:
Fill me Jesus with your ways:
I love you more than precious stones or pearls:
Cleanse My Heart, Oh Lord I pray.

Help me to love you more than anything:
Help me live for you,  Yahweh.
Lead me and direct me, day after day;
Fill my heart with fervent praise.

Be the Biggest Valentine in my life;
Jesus live and love through me.
I know that I can love others right Lord;
When you are shining through me.

Thank-you for your everlasting love, Oh Lord;
It's like the light of sunrise.
To souls that hunger after righteousness;
It's  the water, of the wise.

Susan Y Nikitenko
January 31st, 2015
(Song)














Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At treasurebox18@yahoo.com - All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Proper Credit Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.