🍁 Truely Thankful
Dear
Jesus, I am thankful
for the sunlight That paints the morning gold, For gentle winds that whisper
Stories heaven loves to hold.
I am thankful
for the laughter That drifts like leaves in flight, For kindness shared in
quiet ways That makes the heavy light.
I am thankful
for the moments You placed with care in my day— Little blessings, small
reminders Of Your love along the way.
I am thankful
for the friendships That warm the heart like fire, For dreams You plant within
my soul And lift with holy desire.
I am thankful
for the journey, For every step and start, For the grace that keeps on blooming
In the garden of my heart.
I am thankful
for my Savior— Your mercy deep and true. And every breath I’m given Is a gift I
owe to You.
So I gather all my blessings, Like autumn leaves they fall… And whisper, Lord, I’m grateful— Truely thankful for it all
©2026 Susan Nikitenko
bb.png)
a.pngv.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We LOVE comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.