Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m

Friday, September 11, 2026

🍁 Truely Thankful



🍁 Truely Thankful

Dear Jesus, I am thankful for the sunlight That paints the morning gold, For gentle winds that whisper Stories heaven loves to hold.

I am thankful for the laughter That drifts like leaves in flight, For kindness shared in quiet ways That makes the heavy light.

I am thankful for the moments You placed with care in my day— Little blessings, small reminders Of Your love along the way.

I am thankful for the friendships That warm the heart like fire, For dreams You plant within my soul And lift with holy desire.

I am thankful for the journey, For every step and start, For the grace that keeps on blooming In the garden of my heart.

I am thankful for my Savior— Your mercy deep and true. And every breath I’m given Is a gift I owe to You.

So I gather all my blessings, Like autumn leaves they fall… And whisper, Lord, I’m grateful— Truely thankful for it all    

©2026 Susan Nikitenko



Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At treasurebox18@yahoo.com - All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include the Site Name And Proper Credit Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.