**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**
**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**
I have a little treasure box,
Not filled with gold or pearls,
But shining gems more precious still,
Than all the jewels in the world.
A gem of kindness softly glows,
When helping hands are near.
A gem of love shines warm and bright,
Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer.
A gem of laughter sparkles high,
Like sunlight on the sea.
A gem of faith shines through the night,
Reminding God cares for me.
A gem of patience gleams so clear,
When waiting with a smile.
A gem of truth shines faithfully,
And lights each step awhile.
These precious gems within my box
Grow brighter every day.
For when I share them with others,
Their beauty does not fade away.
So I'll treasure every shining gem,
And keep them close in view.
For the greatest treasures God can give
Are the loving things we do.
Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m
Plant His Word
To
plant His words
Within my heart
Forever
there!
To
place that Life
Within my own
With loving care...
I’ll
say the words
Time and again
Until I know
The
promises, the
Words of truth
That bless me so!
.....One
day I’ll see
His blessed face
Receive His grace,
Those
precious words
Forever true
Still in their place!
Joan
Clifton
Costner
Copyright
Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved
ATTENTION!
If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.
-
Song: Popcorn Praise Praising The Lord No Matter What Pops Up Introduction There’s all kinds of things that...
-
Dedicated to all my family including the Barker family love you forever. The Key to The Treasure **Part 1: The Treasure ...
-
Use The Lords Prayer To Review Prior Lessons Idea For A Hard To Control Class With Differing Ages And Abilities .Work, one on one - while ot...