Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Spiritual Monster Mash ~ Fun

















Resisting Sin

The Spiritual Monster Mash

 Lord, give me feet, gospel feet.
That smash the monsters in life;
A spiritual monster mash;
Mashing envy, mashing strife.

I'll  mash and smash out anger;
I'll defeat the giant foe.
As long as you go with me, Lord;
I'll mash them as I go.

The spiritual monster mash;
With my shield and sword in hand.
And my big, big gospel feet;
O, Lord, Give me grace to stand.

I'll do the mash!
The spiritual monster mash.
I'll do the mash!
I'll have a sin stompin', splash.

I'll have to eat properly;
                    Eat lots of wheaty Holy Meat.   (The Word)
Drink lots of prayer power aid;
While working out my mashing feet.

I'll mash out discontentment;
And mash out the prideful thought.
All you ugly monsters run!
You don't want to get caught.

I will mash and I will smash you;
With my big, big mashing feet.
With Jesus as my muscle;
I've got all you monsters beat!

The spiritual, monster mash;
Stomp, stomp, mash, bash, crash!
I'll put those monsters to an end:
Doing  the spiritual..... monster mash;

I'll do the mash!
The spiritual monster mash.
I'll do the mash!
I'll have a sin stompin', splash.


~ Susan Y Nikitenko  ~   
October  23rd, 2011
All Rights Reserved


Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.




Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.