Search This Blog

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box**

**Children's Treasures in My Treasure Box** I have a little treasure box, Not filled with gold or pearls, But shining gems more precious still, Than all the jewels in the world. A gem of kindness softly glows, When helping hands are near. A gem of love shines warm and bright, Bringing comfort, joy, and cheer. A gem of laughter sparkles high, Like sunlight on the sea. A gem of faith shines through the night, Reminding God cares for me. A gem of patience gleams so clear, When waiting with a smile. A gem of truth shines faithfully, And lights each step awhile. These precious gems within my box Grow brighter every day. For when I share them with others, Their beauty does not fade away. So I'll treasure every shining gem, And keep them close in view. For the greatest treasures God can give Are the loving things we do. Susan Barker Nikitenko 2026©MBPMRMNMPBKBANNABENGEORPASTO #3093 m

Tuesday, August 12, 2025

I'm Working On My Additude = New Song



I'm Working On My Additude
(Chorus)

I'm working on my attitude,  
Trying to live with gratitude.  
I’ll ask, “Is this what Jesus Christ would do?”  
Changing my tune, one prayer at a time—  
With humility rhythm and rhyme.
 
(Verse 1)  
When I’m grumbly, mumbly,a stomping my feet,  
I stop and think, “Is this how love should speak?”  
So I bow and pray, give it to the Lord,  
Please let kindness be my final chord.  
 
(Verse 2)  
If I feel snappy, cranky, or blue,  
I pray that Father God will help me through.
He shows us how to live with his grace,  
So I’ll practice patience on God’s que. 
 
(Bridge)  
It's not always easy, I’ll admit,  
Sometimes I’d rather throw a fit.  
But Jesus is working change in me,  
So I sing,I pray,off’rings bring. 
 
(Repeat Chorus)  
I'm working on my attitude,  
Trying to live with gratitude.  
Changing my tune, one prayer at a time—  
With humility rhythm and rhyme.
Susan Barker Nikitenko August 2025©
 Susan Barker Nikitenko August 2025© MRMPBANNABENMBCOB^5454354

Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At treasurebox18@yahoo.com - All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include the Site Name And Proper Credit Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ATTENTION!

If You Can Not See Something Clearly Click On It.